CARDIAC CARE MASTERCLASS
Location: Dubai UAE
Critical care staff care for many patients with cardiovascular disease and post-cardiac surgery. Numerous management options are available for these patients. This course discusses pharmacologic therapy, percutaneous coronary interventions and percutaneous valvular interventions, intra-aortic balloon pump counter pulsation and mechanical circulatory support, management of dysrhythmias, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Organized By :
At Upon completion of this course, audience will be better prepared to plan, deliver, and evaluate evidence-based preventative and therapeutic care for patients with or at risk for coronary artery disease. Specific learning objectives include;
- Describe the anatomy and normal blood circulation of the heart.
- Discuss the incidence and impact of cardiovascular disease.
- Review the following disease of;
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Infection and Inflammation of the Heart.
- Explain the physiologic basis for the clinical manifestations of heart failure.
- Describe expected clinical assessment findings for patients with heart failure.
- Define expected outcomes for therapeutic management of patients with heart failure.
- Formulate a teaching plan for patients and families regarding heart failure
- Differentiate between the major clinical presentations of CAD.
- Identify the signs, symptoms, and clinical test outcome criteria used to screen and diagnose coronary artery disease.
- State the principles underlying the acute management of the disease.
- Explain the components of a comprehensive plan of care and monitoring for patients.
- Discuss the complications and comorbidities associated with CAD .